Looking for Upholstery Cleaning In Bromley?
Furniture is one of the biggest investments you make to decorate your house and make it look sleek and stylish. In order to preserve the good condition of your sofa and upholstered furniture, you should take a proper care of them. Yet, this is not the only reason why you should rely on professionals to do the job.
Keeping your upholstery hygienic is of utmost importance for the overall level of hygiene in your home. It is recommended to deep clean sofas and mattresses once per year to keep dust mites at bay.
How We Do Sofa Cleaning
The upholstery cleaning team at Bromley Cleaners London brings sanitising without risk of structural damage or colour fading. Sofas, armchairs, and dining chairs are cleaned according to label specifications. Stains are treated prior to the cleaning procedure. The service is carried out on-site.
According to the type of upholstery, we use two different techniques.
- Steam cleaning – If the upholstery is made of regular fabrics, this method is the best way to fully eliminate allergens and dirt. A state-of-art machine, called Stream Ninja, fully extracts the filth embedded in fibres. The outcome is sanitised and refreshed upholstery without the use of strong detergents and no chemical residue is left. The drying time of the process takes a couple of hours. Benefits for pet owners - this method simultaneously removes pet hair, pet odour, and pet stains.
- Dry cleaning – This option is suitable for natural fabrics such as seagrass, linen, wool, etc which are water-sensitive. This method utilises a biodegradable compound, similar to bran, that is rubbed into the upholstery. A harmless chemical reaction is provoked. All dirt and bacteria are attracted to the matter and then removed with a powerful vacuum cleaner. The furniture is functional right away.
If you have a stain and wonder how to treat it, consult with our customer care at 020 3026 3016
Other Upholstery Cleaning Services
Equipped with the needed machinery and knowledge, we are capable of performing other services which could be beneficial to your household.
- Mattress and curtain cleaning – Mattress cleaning is more important than you may think. A large amount of dead skin cells is shed in a day. We may not see it, however, dust mites feed on it and breed inside the mattress. Our cleaning experts in Bromley recommend the use of professional help at least once a year in order to maintain a good level of hygiene. Curtain cleaning is also not to be neglected. Heavy curtains tend to collect a lot of dust, which may lead to allergies and respiratory problems.
- Leather cleaning – Leather upholstery needs specialised care. Not only it gets worn easily than fabrics, it needs a proper level of moisture and oiliness to prevent it from cracking. Fortunately, we can take care of your leather sofa. The process includes manual cleaning with a special detergent which will nourish and moisturise the leather.
- Scotchgard protector – The stain protector is applied upon request. It is the perfect final step to professional upholstery cleaning, as it improves the longevity of your furniture and increases the interval before another professional cleaning is needed. It is also suitable for newly bought soft furniture as it prevents stains from forming in the first place. Our technicians are equipped with a variety of stain protectors to suit every fabric type.
Dial 020 3026 3016 and get a free quote today! Don’t hesitate to ask the customer care team for additional information.