Bromley Cleaners London
Call us now on:
020 3026 3016Second line 020 3519 7886
Bromley > Terms
Terms and Conditions Bromley
- Bromley Cleaners London has a public and employer's liability insurance. There is £250.00 excess on any claim.
- Bromley Cleaners London’s customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will entitle customer to nothing.
The only service guaranteed 48 hours after it’s been provided is our End of tenancy cleaning.
- Bromley Cleaners London advises that the customer or a customer's representative must be present at the time of completion of the job so an inspection can be carried out and any corrections made on site on the same day. Bromley Cleaners London cannot accept responsibility for failing inventory check after the cleaning job has been carried out.
- In case of damage Bromley Cleaners London will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired Bromley Cleaners London will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Bromley Cleaners London‘s source upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value (the customer will be credited with the items present cash value), art and antiques.
- Parking must be arranged and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Payments must be made by cash or cheque at completion of the job, or by bank transfer in advance.
- Bromley Cleaners London cannot accept responsibility for: shrinkage to carpets that are poorly fitted; damage to upholstery where Clear Cleaning Instructions are not visible; key replacement/locksmith fees if keys are lost by our operatives; cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or power; third party entering or present at the customer's premises during the cleaning process; wear or discolouring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods; existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely standard carpet cleaning equipment; accidental damages worth £250.00 or less; any accidental damages caused by our cleaners if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to Bromley Cleaners London.
- All clients who would like to book regular domestic cleaning will receive such only provided that currently there is a local cleaner to accommodate the request. The client can terminate the regular domestic agreement up to 14 days prior to commencement of the service, and in the case of a continuing contract by not less than 14 days notice. If the agreement is terminated with less than 14 days notice the client will remain liable for 50% of the full prices of the cleaning services.
The client agrees that after termination of the agreement, the Client will not hire any domestic cleaner introduced to the Client by Bromley Cleaners London.
- Bromley Cleaners London may, at the discretion of the client, be liable for up to £100 in locksmith fees where those keys are lost.
- Cancellation by the customer
- Dear customers, you may cancel or reschedule your cleaning session by giving us a notice at least 24 hours before the cleaning. If the visit is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the cleaning, the client must pay a cancellation fee of £50.
- The customer agrees to pay penalty tax of £50 if there is no one at home to let our cleaners in; in case there is no water or power available at client’s property; or if there is a problem with customer's keys.
- The provided keys must open the locks without any special efforts and skills. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of the service and a penalty charge of £50.
- If the information provided by the customer for the property size or the cleaning required is incorrect, the customer must agree to pay the revised price for the cleaning. If the client doesn’t agree to the new price, and he/she cancels the service, he/she must pay as a penalty tax the initial price of the booking.