We Make End of Tenancy Cleaning In Bromley Easy
Are you preparing to move out from a rented property? Are you worried about the upcoming end of tenancy cleaning? Keep calm and choose our cleaning team in Bromley. Our company will make sure you receive the full refund of your deposit. Don't hesitate to make the right choice. Leave the comprehensive cleaning in the hands of Bromley Cleaners London while you take care of other end of tenancy responsibilities.
Our service will also save you time and energy – book with us and rest assured your landlord will be happy with the final results!
4 Reasons to Trust Our Company:
- We comply our procedures with inventory check standards of cleanliness;
- You have a 48-hour guarantee of service and free of charge re-clean in case of any omissions. You receive a 50% discount on the carpet steam cleaning prices and a good discount of upholstery and outside window cleaning rates;
- Our cleaners are fully equipped and trained, ready to handle any kind of job 7 days a week. Our methods are efficient and proven to bring the rented property in its original state;
- The detergents we use are eco-friendly and non-toxic – they do not pose risks for pets, toddlers and allergy sufferers.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning = Value for Money
The moving out cleaning we offer comes at fair and competitive rates. The service is size-based and not hourly-based so our cleaning team will stay as long as needed to finish the process diligently. Combining post-tenancy cleaning with other services gets you an even better deal! Call our friendly customer care operators at 020 3026 3016 for more information.
We have carried out many end of tenancy cleaning jobs in Bromley and we know it is beneficial not only to tenants but to landlord and letting agents, as well. If you’re a landlord yourself, our pre-tenancy cleaning is just for you. The booking process takes 1 minute via our online form.
The Dirty Details about the Process
Check some more information about our end of tenancy cleaning process to get the exact idea of what our service involves.
- Bathrooms - after we finish, you’ll find all the sinks, toilets and showers completely disinfected. There will be no trace of mould and dirt on flat surfaces and floors. Mirrors and glasses will be polished and left sparkling.
- Bedrooms - wardrobes and dressers will be deeply cleaned. Mirrors will be shiny and any nightstands will be dusted and wiped. Floors will be hoovered and mopped with a suitable detergent. Windows will be cleaned from the inside.
- Kitchen – this area needs a special attention because it tends to be very messy and stained. That is why all the kitchen appliances and cupboards will be carefully wiped not only from outside but also from inside. Floors and flat surfaces will be deeply sanitised.
- Living Rooms - as you already suppose, in the living rooms a top-to-bottom cleaning will be professionally performed. In brief, the entire living area will be exposed to attentive scrubbing and sanitising. The results are guaranteed.
- Corridors and Entrance ways – we will take care of these areas contaminated by foot traffic and outdoors dirt. Our cleaners will attentively vacuum and mop the floors. All doors, ledges, sills and fixtures will be sanitised. In the end, all corridors will become fresh and inviting.
Request a service via our contact form or contact us on 020 3026 3016 and get a free quote today!